Reply to this topicStart new topic
> "GOODBYE FOREVER" threads
Dr Strum
post Feb 19 2006, 09:24 PM
Post #1

Can Lead the Nation with a Microphone

Group: Angels
Member No.: 1

I've noticed a surprising amount of threads in which members claim to be leaving forever (or are vague enough that most members assume that's what they meant). The posters of the threads disappear for about a couple days, and then continue posting like nothing happened.
This is unacceptable. When you say you're leaving forever, whether you believe it or not, it impacts the community. It unsettles members, especially those that have grown to like you. When you come back suddenly, and act like the thread never existed, an awkward air surrounds your posts.
Do not post "goodbye forever" threads unless you are truly never coming back. A ban is not exactly unwarranted in this type of situation.

~~~
Писатель всегда будет в оппозиции к политике, пока сама политика будет в оппозиции к культуре.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Leyviur
post Feb 19 2006, 09:25 PM
Post #2

Just Some Guy

Group: Gods
Member No.: 10

As an addendum, if Sturm says he'll ban someone for this, you probably know exactly what my thoughts are, as well.
+Quote Post
Swiyth
post Feb 22 2006, 02:10 PM
Post #3

Vlayghn el Deistra

Group: Arcs
Member No.: 2

no doubts about it. you really shouldn't fool around with people, especcially if you consider them your friends.

but then, AA is gone, and Molo and Mele are, too, in a way. and we defintely won't be seeing FS again for some time.....

sad.

~~~
<SIENNA> Dude
+Quote Post
Neo
post Mar 21 2006, 04:25 PM
Post #4

Unregistered

I really understand it -_- in my forum some f**ls do the same thing ._.U, it's really anoying

This post has been edited by Neo: Mar 21 2006, 04:26 PM
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:33 AM