Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Women/Girls suck
gatotsu911
post Jan 24 2006, 06:41 PM
Post #31

Unregistered

I want to say something... but I just can't think of anything. I believe that women and men are both human. Neither is "more" of anything than the other. They are what they are, in different ways. Which is good, I think, because if they were exactly the same than trying to have relationships with them just wouldn't be as... I dunno, as appealing. Me personally? I try my hardest to respect girls just as much as I would respect any guy. In the end it all boils down to personality. Men and women alike can be abusive, just in different ways. But for me a real relationship would be about finding a girl I could trust and talk to, who I could be close to both emotionally and physically. I admit that no girl has ever said she liked me other than to tease me, and I do know what it's like to be "used"... But I still think that somehow, eventually, I'll find a girl I care about who reciprocates my feelings. I know it sounds wishy-washy but... I want to find real love, and I have faith that one day maybe I can.

(*now's the part where you all bang me for being so freakin' naive*)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Dr Strum
post Jan 24 2006, 09:23 PM
Post #32

Can Lead the Nation with a Microphone

Group: Angels
Member No.: 1

People are taking this thread way too literally.

~~~
Писатель всегда будет в оппозиции к политике, пока сама политика будет в оппозиции к культуре.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
fensti
post Jan 24 2006, 10:27 PM
Post #33

Life Waster

Group: Knights
Member No.: 27

So literally, that it is funny.
+Quote Post
Elnendil
post Jan 24 2006, 11:32 PM
Post #34

Talkative

Group: Arcs
Member No.: 6

QUOTE (Leyviur @ Jan 21 2006, 03:13 AM)
They get off being on a power trip while they control guys who like them. It's like a super power reserved for females.

Actually, i've met many women who dont resort to such things. Alot of girls are kind and gentle. I know who you're referring to though, and that's preps.

Damn preps, they have a line of men, so dont really try for one unless you really think you got it made, or you want a really horrible life after you marry her unless your personalities are really good match.

Sure, this was a joke thing, but hey, sometimes things just dont work out. It's still a good topic.

And ladies, I like being controlled. Maybe thats why i'm dissagreeing, but hey, its dirty.

Rawr.

P.S.: Weren't we all bitchy to females before, anyways? Maybe its payback?

P.S.S.: HEIL WOMEN.

This post has been edited by Elnendil: Jan 24 2006, 11:35 PM

~~~
Kenji: Where else would I could get beaten with a phone that would make me unable to remember it? The ass?
+Quote Post
Leyviur
post Jan 25 2006, 02:38 AM
Post #35

Just Some Guy

Group: Gods
Member No.: 10

QUOTE (Elnendil @ Jan 24 2006, 11:32 PM)
Actually, i've met many women who dont resort to such things. Alot of girls are kind and gentle.

Those kinds control men through different means.
+Quote Post
Rosetta
post Jan 25 2006, 03:10 AM
Post #36

Admiral

Group: Flunkies
Member No.: 3

QUOTE (Leyviur @ Jan 24 2006, 07:38 PM)
QUOTE (Elnendil @ Jan 24 2006, 11:32 PM)
Actually, i've met many women who dont resort to such things.  Alot of girls are kind and gentle.

Those kinds control men through different means.

Neither men or women are worse or better than the other. They're all asses in their own way. Men aren't saints that never do anything wrong either. One sided arguements never really work out, you know. Once again, assosciating the actions of a few to be the acts of the whole isn't a logical point to put up for discussion.

I've known some men to be total asses, and one even contributed to one of my best friends dying, but that does not mean I hate all men, or think they are all the same. Nothing is this world is black and white; just many shades of grey. Every person is different. If we were all the same, Earth would be a very boring place to live I think :) besides, people make mistakes, everybody does. I don't know what happened to make you think this way, Ash, but please try to keep an open mind.. that way we can have some awesome debates about stuff! :)

~~~
Au.
+Quote Post
Dr Strum
post Jan 25 2006, 03:11 AM
Post #37

Ugh

~~~
Писатель всегда будет в оппозиции к политике, пока сама политика будет в оппозиции к культуре.
+Quote Post
gatotsu911
post Jan 25 2006, 03:39 AM
Post #38

Unregistered

QUOTE (Kohaku @ Jan 25 2006, 03:10 AM)
Neither men or women are worse or better than the other. They're all asses in their own way. Men aren't saints that never do anything wrong either. One sided arguements never really work out, you know. Once again, assosciating the actions of a few to be the acts of the whole isn't a logical point to put up for discussion.

I've known some men to be total asses, and one even contributed to one of my best friends dying, but that does not mean I hate all men, or think they are all the same. Nothing is this world is black and white; just many shades of grey. Every person is different. If we were all the same, Earth would be a very boring place to live I think :) besides, people make mistakes, everybody does. I don't know what happened to make you think this way, Ash, but please try to keep an open mind.. that way we can have some awesome debates about stuff! :)

Here, here. I couldn't (well, didn't) put it any better myself. ^_^

*And taking this thread literally some of us may be, but I'd say it's for the better. Anything that sparks a genuine, respectable (well, somewhat) debate is fine with me.*

This post has been edited by gatotsu911: Jan 25 2006, 03:40 AM
+Quote Post
Dr Strum
post Jan 25 2006, 03:45 AM
Post #39

This isn't a debate.
You're all saying the same thing (Oh women are no worse than men, blah blah blah).

~~~
+Quote Post
gatotsu911
post Jan 25 2006, 03:47 AM
Post #40

Unregistered

True, but *somebody's* still playing devil's advocate... so to that extent, I'd say it's a debate. Sort of.
+Quote Post
Dr Strum
post Jan 25 2006, 04:13 AM
Post #41

You'd be wrong.

~~~
+Quote Post
gatotsu911
post Jan 25 2006, 03:25 PM
Post #42

Unregistered

See? We're debating as to whether or not this is a debate. Need I say more? ^^
+Quote Post
Swifty-chan
post Jan 25 2006, 09:54 PM
Post #43

Zzzz...

Group: Knights
Member No.: 13

... If this is a real debate, then this thread shouldn't be in the SPAM forum. =_='
+Quote Post
Elnendil
post Jan 25 2006, 11:45 PM
Post #44

Talkative

Group: Arcs
Member No.: 6

But its about girls. Cmon now.

~~~
Kenji: Where else would I could get beaten with a phone that would make me unable to remember it? The ass?
+Quote Post
Raijinili
post Jan 26 2006, 02:05 AM
Post #45

Lieutenant

Group: Gods
Member No.: 16

Wait. Wait.

WAIT.

Girls are made in Spam?

~~~
IPB Image
+Quote Post

4 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 11:45 PM