Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The dream diary topic
Elnendil
post Aug 26 2010, 08:48 PM
Post #61

Talkative

Group: Arcs
Member No.: 6

Its been a while since i've remembered a dream, so..

Anyways, I barely remember this one, but the first part was a blur right now, but at one point I had broken to the surface from underground and I saw myself on top of some snowy hillside overlooking a plain of snow. Fucking gorgeous, basically. The silly thing though was that it was "minecraft"y. Maybe I've played this for too long.

Anyways, I was traveling around I guess? And I ran into some dark home. Once inside some dead little girl would constantly try to follow me and haunt me. Not in the good way, either. There were times in which huge wails would come out and i'd see images of her bloody corpse everywhere etc. Oddly enough I didn't get that horror feeling, although it was shocking. This went on for a good while.

~~~
Kenji: Where else would I could get beaten with a phone that would make me unable to remember it? The ass?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Walrus
post Aug 27 2010, 11:40 AM
Post #62

ちょうちょうさん

Group: Angels
Member No.: 830

Well, last night's was a very LCN dream. Throughout the whole thing, the channel was kind of running in the background, with some random conversation going on while my dream shenanigans occurred. Major LCNites featured include: Rhia, Enzd, Rai, Sam, Ash, and I think Van.

The earliest part I can remember involved some crazy hotel place, which also happened to be a mall/college campus. My Spanish friend and I were rushing off to some place after getting out of class, and my hair was very short. Some sort of festival was going on, like a Halloween meets Thanksgiving kind of holiday, and we had to dress up and get to the feast. My older sister and her boyfriend were there, and apparently recorded random clips of us passing by from random angles during the "rushing back from class" segment.

So we get to the thing, and blah blah, when suddenly it's like Harmony of Despair gameplay all over the place. The two of us and probably other random people went through the "level(s)", though I don't think anything video gamey explicitly happened. The channel was discussing horses, maybe. Dunno if we fought Dracula or any bosses or not.

Then it cuts to what I assume is a dream I was having, involving Kingdom Hearts(like some kind of demo of an imaginary game). Mickey's there, and I'm probably the Soraish dude whacking stuff, when he stops me and does stuff somewhere else. Not really sure why, but I had to backtrack through some things, and ended up fighting a kid with a stick, except he was really some expert sword/keysman/whatever. He turns into this surly man, who tells me to leave and go back through the bosses I fought earlier and hit them once for their armor. I do so, and grab some Shanoa equipment from my parents' old bedroom. LCN is arguing pretty fervently at this point, about beef or something. It was one of those ones where everyone's shouting constantly, so all I do is make the occasional Rhia-comment.

It cuts back to the weird hotel-campus-mall place, and something interesting happens, but I don't remember what it was now.

EDIT: Actually, I think I was trying to explain to Rhia how to make arrows appear over her head for something college related, while Sam or Van chimed in.

This post has been edited by Walrus: Aug 27 2010, 12:06 PM

~~~
COME ON BOYS LET'S GO KILL SOME BOOOOOOAR
+Quote Post
Enzd
post Aug 27 2010, 02:21 PM
Post #63

NNNNNYAN

Group: Knights
Member No.: 45

The first dream involved me driving around even though I didn't know how, and there was some giant man-child. That's all I really remember.

The second dream began with me reading tweets and stuff. Eventually I got to a picture of a kid dressed up as Finn from Adventure Time, he had a plushie dog and a real dog, the plushie was the one he called Jake. Somehow I went into the picture and Walrus was there with roughly 30 other people, he said something about Rhia ruining everyone's viewing of a new Scooby-Doo episode. It felt a lot like I was recalling and writing/typing the dream down on something while it was happening.

I had a third dream but I don't remember anything about it now.

In my fourth dream I was reading tweets again, this time I came across a few talking about Craig Ferguson leaving The Late Late Show and getting a new show on Comedy Central. Moments later I was watching said show, which involved a lot of mooning, cursing, and strange puppet/animatronic characters. It was pretty funny though; I woke up laughing.

~~~
"Where the hell have you been?! Didn't you get my messages?"
"Sorry, I was being raped in prison."
"You shouldn't be out enjoying yourself when you've got work to do."

+Quote Post
Rosetta
post Aug 27 2010, 07:34 PM
Post #64

Admiral

Group: Flunkies
Member No.: 3

My dream last night took place in some abandoned, barely-lit facility so often seen in FPSes, and I was with this group of people trying to sneak around the vents and other unorthodox places of travel also seen in FPSes, and one guy with us kept insisting he was gay, but we already knew and didn't care, but he kept saying it anyway. I was sent to get something and kept humming the chorus for the polish national anthem for some reason, but then ran away in a panic once I got what i was looking for, like I was expecting something to finally come now that I had something "important", but nothing came. Then that guy kept saying "Thank god there are people not like me in this group" to everybody else, shouting. We kept asking why he was so glad there were straight people, but he was confused and said he was talking about people who weren't 'melodramatic and awesome' like he was. Then I was hanging out with some of the other people and we made a little camp out of some rubble, and somehow also a campfire... don't remember much after that.

~~~
Au.
+Quote Post
Walrus
post Aug 28 2010, 11:52 AM
Post #65

ちょうちょうさん

Had something to do with old Mario castles. And refrigerators. There was also some kind of PSO Ep. III thing, except it played more like Ep. I&II fused with BK/CoM, so it was awesome.

~~~
+Quote Post
Rosetta
post Aug 28 2010, 08:45 PM
Post #66

Admiral

I was sent on a quest halfway across town to pick something up and bring it back home. But the walk was a lot longer than expected, and somehow i kept forgetting the thing I was supposed to bring, and had to go back for where I dropped it (?), then it got too late so I had to spend the night outside and try again in the morning, and someone showed me how to make a fire from twigs.

~~~
Au.
+Quote Post
Elnendil
post Aug 28 2010, 11:28 PM
Post #67

Talkative

Group: Arcs
Member No.: 6

I had went back to my old job for some reason and they asked me to work as if they forgot they fired me. I took the time to come in now and again and tell the people I didn't get to tell that I was leaving because I got fired, but the management was too dumb to notice for the day.

Pretty much it.

~~~
Kenji: Where else would I could get beaten with a phone that would make me unable to remember it? The ass?
+Quote Post
Frisk
post Aug 29 2010, 07:50 AM
Post #68

Determined

Member No.: 1463

So this guy makes this virus thing that makes all the dinosaurs in the world come back to life. This caused some major apocolypse thing which made all sorts of silly things happen. Anyway, my friend and I joined together and started wandering around meeting random other friends. At one point we go to a computer lab and learn we can solve everything if we just get this battery from somewhere. This happens to be the middle school I used to go to, which is a little distance from my high school, across this road.

So I get there, but I hear from this guy (who I'm pretty sure is the guy who also told me about the battery) that I can't cross because there's this bus blocking the way and the driver crushes anyone who tries. I go back, get another friend, and we go through another route with a car. Then the school has strangely turned into a giant mall, but we never go inside.

When we're back in the car (actually, I don't remember getting the battery, but it must have happened, right?) the bus has reappeared at the route we took. My friend takes this crazy turn drop that somehow completely fucks up our car and busts out all the windows. Its basically just rolling down a hill with the bus chasing us. Its getting smaller and smaller, so I'm like "We have to get out!" We start running in the middle of traffic, narrowly missing two cars before crashing through some weeds and branches.

Once we finally stop its turned light enough during the night for us to see each other. Suddenly its another friend from school and the dream ends with him saying "Man, you've been representin."

Also at one point I remember going to a museum with Triceratops or something and leave immediately cuz they give me this really weird look. This was the only time the whole dinosaurs coming back to life had ANYTHING to do with the plot. I know this because I remember thinking at one point just how exactly they did everything in a day and why weren't I seeing any.

This post has been edited by Vahn: Aug 29 2010, 01:36 PM
+Quote Post
Walrus
post Aug 29 2010, 02:28 PM
Post #69

ちょうちょうさん

Unsurprisingly, it involved MOM and HoD. I remember the seven(or however many there are) levels from HoD fusing with something Metroid related, and there was even a MOM-gameplay version of Portrait of Ruin. Pretty much Jonathan jumping around trying to uppercut Brauner, whose face looked like a blonde Richter.

I also hitched a ride with some Asian girl and fat guy I used to know, who drove some really ridiculous drive through dream-version of my old town. There were police delivering pizza sideways, and something about hills that might have been influenced by the Speed Booster. At the end we arrived at houseplace with our pizza thing, other people were there, and it might have melted into the earlier part.

~~~
+Quote Post
Rhiannon
post Aug 29 2010, 03:46 PM
Post #70

I'm really moved by the chicken bone

Group: Gods
Member No.: 4

Well, I wrote something like "young/bury (totally couldn't read it) child (some two-letter word) box that's huge."

And oddly can't remember anything about the dream from that. So yeah...

~~~
IPB Image
+Quote Post
aerozero
post Aug 29 2010, 06:30 PM
Post #71

Life Waster

Member No.: 363

I had a dream my teeth were messed up and I had to get braces again.

~~~
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Enzd
post Aug 29 2010, 07:14 PM
Post #72

NNNNNYAN

Member No.: 45

QUOTE(aerozero @ Aug 29 2010, 11:30 AM) *
I had a dream my teeth were messed up and I had to get braces again.

DENTAL PLAN

My dream took place in #LCN. Aside from that, all I remember was Hito (or Box) talking about hairless cats and sex and everyone was changing their nicknames to silly ones with Enzd in them (Enzdrigor, Enzdragon) for some stupid reason.

~~~
"Where the hell have you been?! Didn't you get my messages?"
"Sorry, I was being raped in prison."
"You shouldn't be out enjoying yourself when you've got work to do."

+Quote Post
Rosetta
post Aug 30 2010, 01:50 AM
Post #73

Admiral

All I could remember was something trying to nom on me repeatedly, but its teeth were kind of bad so it couldn't really do anything so I'd keep knocking it over and telling it to go away. This went on for a while.

~~~
Au.
+Quote Post
Walrus
post Aug 30 2010, 11:46 AM
Post #74

ちょうちょうさん

Dreamt something about Metroid again(hur who'd have guessed), and something about waking up. Then I woke up.

~~~
+Quote Post
DustyHaru
post Aug 30 2010, 12:04 PM
Post #75

Check Length

Member No.: 1632

Somethingsomethingsomething about sex and I'm at my aunt's house in Montreal except I think it's my grandfather's house in toronto. I try to find stuff for cooking but the fridge is dark and the drawers and stuff are being used for living fish (swimming around). I ask Rhia if there's anything to cook with. Then Atma's there and her name is Quil of Quint or something (OR QUAIL). Then Rhia starts talking about not having kids and Walrus asks "why? ;_;" Suddenly we're all at a chinese restaurant and someone's having a baby (but I don't think it's Rhia). and there are 2 important guys but I forget what happens.

Somethingsomethingsomethingelse and people are playing rogue squadronlike game multiplayer and they're flying small x-wings around a giant millennium falcon. My friend is fighting off Darth Vader in another room using lightsabers that look like toys but are lethal. My friend gets his arm chopped from his shoulder down, then I just decapitate Vader. I get to keep a lightsaber.

End.

This post has been edited by DustyHaru: Aug 30 2010, 11:07 PM
+Quote Post

35 Pages V « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 05:20 AM